Transfer High Schools are small, full-time high schools designed to re-engage students who have dropped out or fallen behind in credits. Transfer High Schools are academically rigorous and students earn a high school diploma. In them, students:
- attend classes Monday-Friday
- participate in workshops
- set academic and personal goals
- have access to tutoring and Regents prep
- participate in extracurricular activities, and
- develop college and career plans for life after high school.
All Transfer Schools are supported by the Learning to Work program, which offers paid internships, student support services, in-depth job readiness and college and career exploration activities.